Zims RV

Shiyarv

Zims RV

Post by Shiyarv »

Can anyone help me with Zim secured web site link to redemption appointment?

currencyinvestor19

Re: Zims RV

Post by currencyinvestor19 »

Treat the below as guidance and follow the instructions below. Official instructions would be available upon RV liquidity and 800# release.

WARNING: DO NOT give your foreign currency or Zim Bonds to anyone else to exchange or redeem for you. If a Group Leader was telling you that they could obtain better rates for you, or if they were saying not to go to your appointment at an Exchange Center or bank, they were not telling the truth. Anyone could exchange and redeem their own currencies and would have the same ability to obtain the higher Contract Rates as anyone else, as long as they did it at a licensed Exchange Center or bank.

I am not aware of how someone outside the US could redeem Zim Bonds. That question should be asked to the person who set your appointment.
As far as redeeming Zim Bond concerns the process starts from 800# release, Wells Fargo and HSBC Banks would send out over 508,000 emails to currency and Zim Bond holders worldwide, along with instructions on how to exchange and redeem within your own country. Those emails would include links to a secured website. Clicking on that website with your computer or phone would automatically generate a code that identified your individual exchange/redemption as you set your appointment.
So my advice is to contact Wells Fargo and HSBC Bank.